Our Short Specialization Degree in Evaluation and Development of Human Resources aims at training professionals in the leadership and management of human resources, so that they have the skills necessary to take action, both with individuals and organizations, in their evaluation and development, in a perspective of organizational efficiency/effectiveness, risk prevention, and the protection of health and safety, in terms of psychological, legal-economic, medical, and ethical-deontological principles.
The individual has in fact a key role in production and must therefore be the main subject of care on the part of the organization, so that they feel protected and appreciated. This line of action, together with the most recent European and Italian regulations, determines a more and more complex structure of professional spaces in the field of human resources.
Our Short Specialization Degree in Evaluation and Development of Human Resources aims at increasing the knowledge and experience acquired during the students’ academic and professional life, while turning them into specific professional competencies which will prove useful on the job for any position involving the leadership, management, and development of human resources, HR departments, evaluation and development, work-related risk prevention, and the protection of health and safety.
With our Short Specialization Degree in Evaluation and Development of Human Resources, students will have the chance to find employment in public, private, productive, and service organizations, as well as profit and nonprofit companies, and hold positions of responsibility within high-profile collaborations, or as freelancers.
The lessons of our Short Specialization Degree in Evaluation and Development of Human Resources are organized according to the following topics:
AREA 1 – EVALUATION, SELECTION, ORGANIZATIONAL DIAGNOSTICS, RISK PREVENTION AND INTERVENTIONS
- Evaluation theory and techniques
- Testing theory and techniques and psychometrics
- Psychology in the working world
- Ethics and responsibility in organizations
- Human resources management in the public administration
- Organizational wellness and the evaluation of work-related stress
- Organizational and management and control models under Decree Law no. 231/2001.
- Prevention and intervention for work-related risks
AREA 2 – training, learning, orientation and professional growth
- Training theory and techniques
- Group work and work groups: what team management is
- Theory and application of a learning organization
- Diversity management, orientation, and counseling
AREA 3 – legal and economic aspects of the work organization, guarantee and protection of health
- Legal aspects in the organization of work in the private sector
- Legal aspects in the organization of work in the public sector
- Professional growth and incentive systems
- Economic aspects in the organization of work and in the job market
- Safety and prevention in the workplace: contents and rules
- Industrial relations in theory and in practice
- The new logic of HRM: building entrepreneurial skills
Our Short Specialization Degree can rely on the cooperation of the Italian Banking Association (ABI – Associazione Bancaria Italiana), CISL (Centro Studi Ricerca e Formazione), and the Revenue Agency of Veneto (Agenzia delle Entrate del Veneto) for the activation of internships and the participation of teachers.
Among the members of our faculty are:
- Giovanni Battista BARTOLUCCI
- Laura DAL CORSO
- Giancarlo DURANTE
- Alessandra FALCO
- Roberta MAERAN
- Piero MAESTRELLI
- Angelo MORETTO
- Laura NOTA
- Elena PASQUALETTO
- Alberto VOCI
Frontal and distance learning activities can be implemented by supplementary activities (such as conferences, talks, conventions) proposed by the board and inspired by the specific interests shown by the students.
In the previous editions of the course, the experts who took part in these additional activities particularly focused on these topics:
- The new challenges presented by privacy, and personal data processing
- A new vision of public administration and business in light of the new NRRP
- Evaluation methods for people’s development – interpreting organizational goals for business organizations
- Human Social Responsibility: the value of communication
- Visual thinking: turn an idea into a project (in support of the preparation of the project work)
The course includes 216 hours of frontal learning – 84 hours of which will be delivered online (mostly in synchronic learning) – plus 200 hours dedicated to an internship, or a project work.
Minimum attendance is 210 hours. Lessons will take place on Saturdays (once or twice a month). The course also includes two weeks of intensive activity with daily lessons (ideally in the months of February and July). The lessons on site will take place at the University of Padua (in Padua and Bressanone), and/or other facilities in both Padua and Bressanone. The internship can be substituted by an individual project work (200 hours).
The course includes an internship with a duration of 200 hours. To find the right one for them, students can rely on the help of the board and of the University Career Service, for any aspect respectively concerning the contents of their internship and any administrative and organizational issue.
The internship can be substituted by an individual project work (200 hours).
The University has set up three study awards.
The study awards, dedicated to the memory of Dr. Francesco Oliva, amount to 5,000, 3,000, and 2,000 euros (gross) and are destined to the students presenting the best final reports. The winners will be chosen by a committee chaired by the Director of the course.
Starting from the current academic year (2022/2033), the University also offers a scholarship named after Nicola Alberto De Carlo, founder of the Short Specialization Degree. The value of the scholarship is 5,000 euros.
Yes, minimum attendance is 210 hours (70% of the total amount).